• Our Hurricane Protection Program is designed for our clients who send us work throughout the year. We want to make sure you are taken care of when you need it the most.
• When you sign up with our Hurricane Protection Program, we inspect your entire building for disaster planning at no charge.
• We gather all of the important information on the building such as the construction, elevator and electrical locations, staging areas, emergency contacts, vendors and special concerns.
• Furthermore, we scan available units and common areas and then store the information, so we can save a tremendous amount of time when and if a building is damaged from a storm or day to day water loss.
• We train all of our technicians and our team to specifically handle your building and whom to contact. We go through equipment needs, owner special needs, what type of generators may be needed and many other necessities, before a water loss occurs.
• We also set up direct lines of communication, and documentation accesses for the unit owners to quickly gain information about their unit. This process allows the unit owners this capability, without having to call the association for daily updates on damages and repair.
• Call Restoration Coach, or Veritas Restoration and we will be happy to provide more details, benefits and speak to boards explaining all of the benefits when using the Restoration Coach Hurricane Protection Program. 800-560-7903