• With our special mat drying system, we are able to dry hardwood flooring back to its pre-loss condition even if the floor has cupped. (edges lifting)
• Hardwood flooring requires specialized equipment and training. However, the savings is generally 50-75% less compared to replacing flooring and cabinets.
• Generally, the longer the floor stays wet, the longer it takes to dry. On average hardwood flooring takes between 5 and 7 days to dry.
• Gymnasium floors or floating floor have to be dried completely different than typical hardwood floor in a home.
• Hot dry air must be positively injected in on one side of floor using high static pressure fans and a special ducting system and pulled back out from under the floor using high static pressure air scrubbers and the special ducting system under negative pressure. Air being removed from under the floor has to be ducted into hi-temperature dehumidifiers, matching the precise CFM and redistributed to the positive high static pressure fans injecting air back under the flooring system.
• The cost of drying hardwood flooring is just a fraction of the cost of replacement. Generally it only takes about 7 days and you are back playing on the hardwoods again.